Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kim Kardashian's favorite Hair product



I love Kim's hair ,Her hair  looks so healthy and shiny ,and they are long , it is too hard to keep your long hair healthy and beautiful all the times ,I really want to know Kim's secrets .so this is the list of product that she said she has used them :

Bumble and Bumble Tonic Shampoo



This shampoo, containing peppermint and tea tree oil, invigorates my scalp and leaves my hair feeling silky soft.

John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum


I put a dime-sized amount of this serum into my hair after a shower . It instantly makes it glossier and stronger.

Bumble and Bumble Bb. Shine






Heat tools like blow-dryers and curling irons dry out my hair. This shine spray with ultra-lightweight silicone enhances its luster.


Biosilk Silk Therapy



Before I blow-dry, I rub in a few drops of this product, which smells delicious and protects my hair from damage.


Kerastase Masque Oleo-Relax Slim

I use a masque once a week to keep my hair in top condition.